Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back at School

I went to the architecture school at the University to meet a professor, from whom I received some helpful advice, while I left him my resume.  Since the annual international Expo will be happening at the end of the month (not here, but in San Diego), there is a workshop going on for students.  Several current student projects, and projects of ambassadors abroad were displayed in the walls.  I even met a teacher of mine.  He remembered me, but not my name.  That's ok, I remembered him but not his name too.

While I was there I of course had to take a little trip down Memory Lane, and it was actually very inspiring.  Landscape Architects are still there, being tree-hugging Stewards of the Land.  I was reminded of the importance of what I want to do, and to keep pursuing my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my Blog. I welcome constructive criticism, and of course praise helps too!