Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Travelling

On my second time flying with Frontier, I like this airline even more.  Both my flights were on time according to schedule, and the landings were smooth (not like those Continental pilots in July... was it the co-pilot's first time?  We came in way too steeply, then WHUMP!!).

I also love that they have beautiful photos of wild animals in the terminals, along the jetways, and on the huge tail wings of the planes.  Not to mention (trumpet fanfare) warm chocaolate chip COOKIES in flight!

Man it's warm and humid here.  And the mosquitos!  I remember those tiny bastards (and my skin sure does).  Almost there.  Been traveling all day since 7am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my Blog. I welcome constructive criticism, and of course praise helps too!